Getting the look for your Gatsby wedding is all about the BLING! And nowhere on earth does BLING! like Leonard’s Palazzo.
The team at Leonard’s helped Cristina & Jose get just the look they wanted for their “Great Garcia Wedding”. We started with the already fabulous Continental Ballroom with it’s 6’ crystal chandelier and transformed it into a super luxe night club right out of the Roaring 20’s.
The tables were dressed in beautiful gold and ivory damask linen and set with gold Chivari chairs. The centerpieces were a collection of both high and low arrangements in glass vases of hydrangeas and orchids. These were capped off with extravagant white feathers, which were also used through out the room for that 20’s vibe. The accents were very art deco in gold and black. There were champagne fountains poured and cake pops decorated with gold and palms lining the walls, all adding to the lush Gatsby feel.
Here are a few tips for your own Gatsby Wedding
● Keep colors to a minimum. White, black and gold are all you really need.
● Keep the materials luxe. Here we used beautiful linens and chairs.
● Bring on the bling and the feathers. Rhinestones, crystals and big white ostrich feathers decorate anything that stands still.
● Use smooth sleek lines for your base. In the Continental, the smooth marble floors and bar add to the look.
● Bring on the jazz. This was the jazz age after all; use the right music to set the tone.
If you think about it, what better place to have a Gatsby inspired wedding than in the same part of the world where the fictional Jay Gatsby hung out, Long Island? If this is the look you are going for, put yourself in our hands. We have the perfect setting!
For more pictures of this very chic event, Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter. We will be posting many more images for your inspiration over the next few days.
Thank you to the fabulous George Street for the photographs