If you are planning a Long Island wedding one of the most important things on your to do list is finding the right wedding venue. Look no farther than Leonard’s Palazzo. Located in Great Neck, NY on Long Island’s fabled North Shore we have over 50 years of experience in catering some of the area’s most beautiful weddings.
Our six beautifully decorated ballrooms each have their own unique personalities.
- The intimate Continental is decorated in the Romanesques style and the rich warm ambience of the Empire with its sky-painted ceiling, are perfect for smaller gatherings.
- The Tiffany & Crystal Room is a wonderful example of Georgian decorating. Its four crystal chandeliers and extensive murals gives it a garden feel.
- The Holiday & Parisian Room with its earth and amber tone stone merged with silken fabrics replicate the feel of an authentic open-garden Renaissance Palazzo.
- Located on the Penthouse level the Leonardo da Vinci Veranda features a unique indoor-outdoor lounge experience, featuring a private veranda.
- Truly the grandest on Long Island is our Grand Ballroom. A “Grand Salon” in the truest sense, it is able to accommodate up to 1,000 guests. Featuring magnificent Bavarian Crystal chandeliers outfitted with an advanced kinetic LED technology which enables them to to display any color combination.
To find out more about our ballrooms please visit the Gallery.
Even our lobbies and outdoor spaces were designed with the bride in mind.
Starting with the meticulously maintained landscaping and impressive facade we have thought long and hard about not just your guests first impression but also your bridal photography. The architects and designers have included many beautifully appointed spaces that make artistic backdrops for anything from an intimate portrait to a group shot of your entire guest list. Perhaps the most sought after portrait location at Leonard’s is the 2-story crystal chandelier that hangs in the center of our sweeping staircase. Visible from both inside and out, your photographer will love it and you will love the portraits. Take a look at what some photographers have captured.
Our luxuriously appointed ballrooms feature all of the amenities that it takes to make today’s wedding a magical experience.
- Kinetic lighting
- Wireless internet
- Stunning onyx topped bars
- Luxurious private bridal suites
All these and more modern touches in a setting of pure old world elegance.
What Long Island wedding venue would be complete without exquisite banquet catering. Our chef and his talented staff are dedicated to bringing you the best of continental cuisine and today’s fine dining trends. Of course we also offer the quintessential classic Italian Cuisine for which we are known. We are a Palazzo after all.
These sumptuous surroundings, exquisite cuisine and modern amenities are the tools our highly trained, white glove staff use to create the magical, Long Island wedding experience you have always dreamed of. From the moment you first arrive for a tour, our warm and friendly staff are there to answer all your questions and guide you through planning the perfect wedding reception. On the day of your event, our staff will provide for your every need to the delight of both you and your guests.
We hope this has made the daunting task of find the perfect Long Island wedding venue just a bit easier. Call today to schedule a tour and find out just how truly amazing Leonard’s Palazzo is. 516-487-7900